The affiliate area is available only for registered affiliates.
Questions As Ambassador?
You get a reward by sending your affiliate URL to your friends and/or colleagues. You will receive 20% of all their total purchase. For example, if they purchased SGD480, you will receive SGD96. The fund can be used for your next purchase or when you accumulate USD100, we will send you an electronic gift card as cash credits in Amazon via your registered email. The payout will be sent automatically at each month-end.
Some ambassadors wants to track their clicks. E.g. you can add “Facebook” in the campaign name and the generated URL will be recorded in the campaign name “Facebook” so that you will know how many clicks you received in that particular campaign.
Yes, you can check your referrals statistic at your dashboard.
The cookies last for 30 days. Please note that we adopt “last click” affiliate system. That means if a candidate has been referred by two ambassadors. The last ambassador will earn the commission.
The credits will be applied automatically. Simple add the products you need in cart and the referral credits will be redeemed automatically.
There’s a lot of ways to promote your affiliate url:-
- Write a post in your blog and recommend our service.
- Post the affiliate link in social media, e.g. Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram
- Send the referral link directly to your friends and/or colleagues
- Promotion forums wisely (no spamming)
- Promotion via Quora, Linkedin, Medium and blogging sites
The sky is the limit. You can earn infinite amount of rewards either in-store cash dollar or as Amazon gift card
No and that’s the beauty of it. Anyone who clicked on your affiliate link and purchased the service will be rewarded to your account.
Not much except:-
- No self-purchase allowed. That means you cannot refer yourself to purchase the products.
- No spamming of your affiliate URL
- Recharge, dispute, or refunded purchase will not be credited to the ambassador account.